Taking Sign Ups Now for Spring League for Individuals and Teams
- Game Date(s): 01/01/2019
Full Teams: Deposit is due now to include your team in the league
All Individual Players Who have Signed Up and Paid will receive an email on February 15 at night.
Teams will be determined by March 12 for TBall and Coach Pitch.
Games will begin March 18th week. Tball and Coach Pitch plays on Mondays.
Rookies on Monday and Tuesdays. All other teams Monday to Wednesdays.
9u-11u 7pm. 12u-14u/15u: 7:30pm
Description: 11 Games / $1300 full team price OR $155 individual price
One to two games per week at Rainbow Fields or Mistlin Fields for all ages.
Full Team, Partial Teams, and Individual Sign ups taken from T-Ball to 15u.
SPRING LEAGUE List of Teams
TBALL (Full Teams listed here)
COACH PITCH (Full Teams)
ROOKIES (Full Teams)
9u Lead Off
10u Lead Off
11u Lead Off
12u Lead Off
Room for 8
Blacksox Baseball 13U Sandoval
Room for 8
Field: Bases 50 ft. Double base at first. Pitcher will take position at the pitcher’s mound (45’ from home plate) Ball must travel 15 feet to be fair (a chalk line from foul line to foul line will mark the 15’ area)
Equipment: T-Adjustable. Batting helmets: Provided by players at parents discretion.
Ball: Incrediball type soft baseball
- Game will be 4 innings or 60 minutes, no new inning after 55 minutes.
- Every player hits off of the batting tee, there will be no pitching (a player will remain at bat until they hit the ball and put it in play).
- No walks or strikeouts
- All players play on defense, 5 players for the infield, extra players can be placed in the outfield
- All players will bat on offense and the inning will conclude when the last batter has batted
- Rotate batting order so a different player is the last batter each inning
- When on Defense 2 coaches may be on the field
- When on Offense a coach will be allowed at every base and at home plate with the batter.
- Ball must travel 15 feet when hit to be fair
- No extra base hits, players may advance 1 base when the ball is put in play.
- No stealing, players stay on base until ball is batted
- All outs will be force outs, if an out is made, that player will leave the field.
- The pitcher will start on the pitching rubber.
- No sandals will be permitted. All Defensive players need to have a glove/mitt.
Coach Pitch Division
1. 60 foot bases.
2. Pitcher will take position at the pitcher’s mound (45’ from home plate) Ball must travel 15 feet to be fair (a chalk line from foul line to foul line will mark the 15’ area)
3. Coach will pitch from within the circle drawn around the 45’ ft mound.
4. Everyone will bat in a continuous order. Ten players play on the Field.
5. When the pitcher is in control of the ball with both feet inside the circle, the play is dead. At that time all base runners must return to the last base touched. If two runners are between the same bases, the front runner is awarded the next base.
6. The batter and all base runners must wear helmets.
7. No new inning will begin after 55 minutes or 6 innings. Games can end in a tie.
8. A batter will receive 5 pitches or 3 strikes. Fifth pitch can be fouled until the ball is hit fair or the batter strikes out. No Walks.
9. Teams can choose to have a catcher behind the plate or not. Catchers must be in full gear if used. A regular glove may be used in place of a mitt. The inning can begin without a catcher to speed the game up.
10. The child playing in the pitcher position must have one foot on the rubber, and stay behind the pitching coach until the ball is released.
12. Pitching coach will throw to his/her own batters.
After the pitching coach has released the ball and the batter has hit the ball,
A. Pitching coach must exit the playing area immediately in a manner that doesn’t interfere with the play.
B. Pitching coach must attempt to avoid contact with the ball.
C. If a ball hits the pitching coach and the judgment of the umpire is the pitcher did not intentionally interfere with the ball, the ball is dead and the batter is awarded first base and base runners will advance one base if pushed.
D. If ruled intentionally the ball is dead and the batter is out.
13. Infield fly rule will not be in effect.
14. One offensive and defensive time out per inning: this does not include umpires time outs.
1. Pitching Distance is 40 feet. 60 foot bases.
2. Continuous Batting order, all players bat. Teams can play with 8 players, but the 9th spot is an out unless walked or hit batter before the empty spot, then it would be skipped.
3. Rookies can play with 9 or 10 in the outfield, must be 4 outfielders on the grass.
4. Players can only sit out two innings in a row. Then they must play for at least one full inning in the field.
5. Stealing for Rookies Divison (Same as 8u Tournament Rule)
8.09.D Runners shall not advance when the pitcher is on the pitching rubber with the ball in his possession and the catcher is in position to receive a pitch.
Rule 8.09.D Comment: Runners may advance on a batted ball hit to the pitcher and when “Time” has not been called.
8.09.E Runners shall not lead-off but may advance at their own risk (steal) once a pitched ball has passed home plate. When a runner tries to advance prior to the pitched ball passing home plate, the following shall apply:
6. Game time is no new inning after 1 hour 30 min or 6 innings. Games can end in a tie. 5 runs max. per inning. When there is less that 20 minutes in the game at the start of a new inning, umpires will declare an open inning or the last inning will be an open inning. There could be more than one open inning.
7. No metal spikes. Approved USSSA bats allowed. No Balks called at this level.
8. Pitchers can pitch 3 innings per game max. Once a pitcher is removed, he can’t pitch again in the same game.
9. Courtesy runner for the pitcher or catcher anytime, must be last batted out.
10. There is no run rule for this age. (Just 5 Runs max. per inning)
11. A batter is automatically out on a dropped / missed third (3rd) strike by the catcher.
League Rules: 13u 54/80 and All 60/90 Ages
1. Teams can bat 9, 10 or whole line up. Teams can play with 8 players, but the 9th spot is an out unless walked or hit batter before the empty spot, then it would be skipped.
2. Game time is no new inning after 1 hour 45 min or 7 innings. Games can end in a tie. 5 runs max. per inning. When there is less than 20 minutes in the game at the start of a new inning, umpires will declare an open inning, or the last inning will be an open inning. There could be more than one open inning.
3. Run rule is 10 after 5 innings.
4. 13u Bats must be USSSA Stamped 1.15. 14u Must use -5 approved bats. 15 yr olds Must use -3 BBcore approved bats or wood. 15 yr olds must be *starred on the line up prior to starting.
5. Be aware of the metal cleat rule for the park you are at. No Metal on the portable mounds. No Metal on Turf fields at Mistlin.
6. 3rd ball dropped strike is played.
7. Courtesy runner for the pitcher or catcher anytime, must be Sub first or last batted out if no subs.
8. Pitchers can pitch 4 innings per game. Once pitcher is removed, he can’t return in that game to pitch again.
8. Distance played will be 90 feet bases and 60 feet pitching for 14u and older. 13u is 54/80.
9. Players need to play in at least 4 games to be eligible for play offs. New players should be reported to the league director before playing first game.