TPR Baseball is the Only Organization to Host Baseball @ Pedretti Fields, Turlock.
Field 4 Above Field 1 Above
Pedretti Park is one of the finest youth baseball facilities in the Central Valley, with 4 youth fields and 1 full sized baseball diamond with real pitching mound and grass infield. Pedretti Park is conveniently located just off Hwy. 99 in Turlock, CA. TPR Baseball is the only baseball organization to host at Pedretti Fields. TPR Baseball also runs the local Fall Baseball League at Pedretti Fields beginning each September.
Located at 2400 Tegner Rd, Turlock, CA (Take 99 North or South, Exit Monte Vista Ave., Head West, Then turn left on Tegner Rd.)
1. Great Infields! Well groomed, flat fields that are well taken care of.
2. Nice and Cool! Plenty of shade for fans and teams and tall trees all around.
3. Parking! Two parking lots for less walking to fields.
4. Food Allowed! Carry ins of coolers and outside food is allowed.
5. Great location! Located right off Hwy 99 and easy to find.
6. Next to Everything! 100 stores, hotels, and restaurants within 1 mile.
7. 5 Lighted Fields! 1 true baseball field for older teams, and 4 youth fields.
8. Centrally located to attract teams from Fresno to Sacramento to the Bay Area.
9. Concession Stand with many options.
Things To Do In-Between Games....
Turlock Cinemas Stadium 14 - maps.google.com
2323 W Main St, Turlock -
Only 2 miles from Pedretti, Turlock.