Rainbow Fields is one of the best places around to play tournament baseball. 5 fields, 4 with lights. Able to play ages 8u to 15u ages. Indoor Club House with full concessions and plenty of hot breakfast and great food. Rainbow Fields has been with Travel Baseball in Northern California since the beginning. It is consdiered by many to be the absolute best dirt infields in Northern California travel baseball.
3800 Claribel Ave. Modesto, CA
Rainbow Fields is a privately owned sports complex located in the central valley of California, in the city of Modesto.
Four lighted softball fields with 300 foot fences, and Two un-lighted youth fields
A 6,000 sq. ft. air conditioned clubhouse
Indoor snack bar with TV's, video games, and table seating
Large children's playground area
Youth Baseball Tournaments sponsored by TPR Baseball
No pets allowed, No outside food or alcohol may be brought into the park, No cans or glass
No bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters or remote controlled toys
No ice chests (exception: ONE ice chest per team for youth tournaments)
Admisson is charged at the gate; $4 adults and $2 youth/Seniors (varies)
Youth players are not charged admission
Postive Remarks About Rainbow Fields, Modesto
1. Well groomed fields, Preps and lines after every game!
2. Metal Spikes allowed for 13u and older on the pitching mounds. One of the few locations that allows this.
3. Indoor Club House w/ air conditioning or heat, TVs, Snack Bar. Get out of the heat or rain and watch Field 2 and Field 3 from inside!
4. Adult drinks available in the Indoor Clubhouse.
5. One of the least likely locations to be rained out. Does very well with rain.
6. Plenty of shade, covered dugouts.
7. On site academy for pitching and batting lessons.
8. Real mounds to warm up on.
9. Located within a mile of Apple Bees, Chiles, Red Robin, Farmer Bos, Target and much more.
10. Very safe neighborhood and fields patrolled and monitered for added safety.
Rainbow Field 2